Do you want to make a fast and safe medical payment, then Quickpayportal @ www.quickpayportal.com is the perfect place. Online payment has become much easy and safer these days. You can pay your medical bills using Quickpayportal at any time because it is 24/7. Many Hospitals in United states are providing their patients to pay their medical bills and due amounts online. QuickpayPortal is one such facility where you can pay the bills using the 15 digit Quickpay code.
Quickpayportal is designed by Athenahealth, a company well known for providing cloud-based health care services. www.quickpayortal.com is the official web address for the portal. The portal is designed with a clean and easy to use interface. Athenahealth has also developed a patient portal, where you can request or schedule appointments, check the test and lab reports, pay the bills online, request prescriptions and refills etc. Also, this portal can be accessed using the Desktop, tablet and even with a smart mobile phone, thereby providing an opportunity for the patients to stay more connected with their Medical organisations.
Step by Step Process to log in and use Quickpayportal Service
- First, visit the quickpayportal official website www.quickpayportal.com.
- The portal can be used by the patient or any of his guarantor to pay the bills.
- You need either Quickpayportal Code, Statement ID or access code to sign in to the portal. This code can be found on the Patient statement provided by the Hospital.
- Enter the QuickPay code and click on the blue-coloured Sign In button.
- Now you will be redirected to a page, where you can see all the portal services. Check for the due bills and make the payment.
Bill Payment At Quickpayportal
- Visit QuickPoint Website at www.quickpayportal.com.
- Enter a 15-digit quick-bit code, statement id or access code.
- Click on the “Sign up today” option to create an account on Quickpay portal.
- Sign in to your account by entering login details like email id, your birth date, phone number, and password. Please provide all details carefully.
- Select “Bill Payment” option
- You can view your bill statement. Enter the amount you would like to pay. Which can be a full bill amount or partial bill amount.
You will have the option of making a QuickPortal payment through a credit card or bank draft. If you pay through bank draft. You will have to register your bank routing number and bank checking account number to attract payments. Once you’ve set up your payment option, submit your payment. There is no waiting in it. Your payment has been processed and will post to your account during the day or if you paid your bill after hours, then it will post it on the following business day. Paying online through QuickPortal login is not a requirement for patients. Because they can send via mail or by calling by phone. You will need to use the phone number or address shown on your bill to forward your payment. These other options take more time to process your payment, so keep in mind when you make your payment.
- It is required by the law to maintain and manage the privacy of your health information
- They will not share your personal health information which you give on quickpayportal.com
How Do You Request for an Appointment
- First, you’ll have to login the main web portal
- Then find the Messages tab on the homepage of quick pay portal
- Click on the Compose Message Button tab
- Then Select Appointments and scheduling options from the message type drop-down menu.
- Select your provider, office location, and your preferred time of day and days of the week.
- Type your subject and message.
- Click the Send button.